PRO X 654
* Prices subject to change. Contact us for latest pricing.
- Commercial-grade 25.5 hp Kawasaki(R) FX801V (852cc) engine
- A fully fabricated 54-inch 10-gauge steel commercial deck shell with top bottom and side reinforcements plus standard 24" tires give you more ground clearance to easily hop on curbs.
- A large, fully adjustable suspension platform allows you to adjust tension and glide comfortably through tough terrains.
- High-performance commercial Hydro-Gear® PK 12cc pumps & Parker® TL 240cc wheel motors deliver quick response to the drive wheels and smooth control for cutting speeds up to 10 mph.
- 3-year limited commercial warranty (no hour limitations) and 5-year/1,750-hour limited deck assembly warranty.
Request a Quote Request a Demo Call Now!
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Model FX801V
- Engine Displacement 852cc
- Engine Output 25.5 hp
- Starter Type Electronic
- Fuel Tank Capacity 8 gal
- Lubrication Full - Spin On
- Transmission 12cc Hydro-Gear® pumps / 240cc Parker® wheel motors
- Forward Speed 10 mph
- Reverse Speed 5 mph
- Deck Cutting Width 54in
- Deck Material 10-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic with quick reset
- Deck Construction 10 ga shell w/ 7 ga top & bottom reinforcement
- Spindle Construction HD 8in aluminum housing, 35mm double-row sealed ball bearings, 1-3/8in through-shaft and maintenance-free design
- Blade(s) Three 19in long high-lift Marbain blades, 1-1/2in of blade overlap
- Deck Lift Hand lever adjusting spring lift, pin selector for height
- Cutting Height Range 1.5in to 4.5in in 1/4in increments
- Anti-Scalping 4 front deck gauge wheels
- Frame 2in x 3in full-length tube frame
- Front Axle 2in x 3in tube construction
- Front Caster Mount 3/8in thick steel
- Front Tires 13 x 5-6in smooth flat-free
- Rear Tires 24in x 12in-12in
- Suspension Hand lever adjust, 3-position spring suspension foot platform
- Brakes Hand lever control / external band
- Steering Control Lap Bar Steering Wheel Control
- Dimensions L/W/H 69in / 68in / 56in
- Weight (approx.) 1,080
- Model Number 53AI8CSA050
- Warranty 3-year / no-hour-limit warranty
- Deck Shell Warranty 5-year / 1,750 hour limited manufacturer’s warranty